STANDARDIZED ASSOCIATION CONTENT
A very important part of having a successful website, is well-written content; content that gives your visitors more information about your clinic, your practice, as well as any other important pieces that you would like to share (including intake forms, health & nutritional guides, etc.).
If you do not already have website content that you would like to use on your new website, you can utilize any page from our Standardized Content. These are generically written pages that apply to everyone in our practice. You can use all or some of these, or a combination of these pages and your own. Just let your developer know during the set up process.
When should you see a chiropractor?
Some of the common conditions that people often see a chiropractor for include:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches, including migraines
- Whiplash associated challenges
- Strains and sprains from day-to-day tasks to sports injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain
- Knee, ankle and foot pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- TMJ (jaw) pain
- Work, motor vehicle, and sports-related injuries
- Mechanical disorders and restoration of function
- Workplace injuries (see our WCB information)
- General health and well-being